We know travelling with children can be challenging, but you don’t have to sacrifice luxury to have a fabulous holiday with the kids!
We have rounded up five of the best luxury resorts for kids that offer something for everyone. From dedicated kids’ clubs and family-friendly accommodation to fun activities and babysitting services, these child-friendly resorts are perfect for families seeking a luxurious and stress-free holiday experience in locations around the world.
1. Four Seasons Resort at Landaa Giraavaru, Maldives
The Four Seasons Resort at Landaa Giraavaru offers a variety of amenities and services tailored to families with children. With child-friendly accommodation including beach bungalows and villas with private pools, this Maldives Four Seasons resort is a fabulous child-friendly holiday destination.
- The Kuda Velaa (“little turtle”) kids’ club, which consists of lots of different activities and adventures for children aged four to 12, including arts and crafts, cooking classes, beach games, and snorkelling lessons.
- A Teens’ Club for older children (aged 12 to 18), which offers unique activities you won’t find anywhere else. These include DJ workshops, beach volleyball, and marine biology classes.
- Babysitting services are available on request, so parents can enjoy some much-needed downtime while their children are looked after by professional childcare providers.
- A dedicated children’s pool, complete with complimentary beach toys and floats.
- Children’s menus to cater for the whole family at on-site restaurants.
2. Soneva Kiri, Thailand
Thailand is a travellers’ paradise — even if you’re bringing the kids with you! The Soneva Kiri resort, based in Koh Kood, is a great choice for families with children, offering a variety of facilities for families, and providing a range of fun and educational activities for children of all ages.
- The Den, a dedicated kids’ club that provides a range of fun and educational activities for children aged one to 12, including cooking classes, arts and crafts, and nature walks.
- The Beach, a club for teenagers which offers a variety of activities such as beach volleyball, table tennis, and watersports.
- Babysitting services are available, so you can enjoy some time alone while your children are looked after by professional childcare providers.
- A dedicated children’s pool, a water slide, and a treehouse with a bird’s-eye view of the resort.
3. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Heading to Mexico with the kids? The Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit resort is a gorgeous luxury resort on the Puerto Vallarta coast. With all-inclusive options, child-friendly restaurants, and babysitting services on request, you’ll have everything you need for a relaxing holiday with the kids at this fabulous resort.
Family-friendly amenities include:
- A kids’ club for children aged four to 12, where children can participate in arts and crafts, games, and cooking classes.
- A teens’ club for older children, offering activities such as video games, sports, and social events.
- A beach playground and dedicated children’s pool, complete with a water slide.
- Plenty of family-friendly accommodation options, including suites with multiple bedrooms and private terraces or balconies.
4. Shangri-La Rasa Ria, Borneo
Shangri-La Rasa Ria is the ideal base for exploring the gorgeous island of Borneo with children. Based in Kota Kinabalu, close to the foothills of Mount Kinabalu, you’ll be based in a stunning location with wildlife and rainforests close by (as well as all the conveniences you need for a trip with the family).
- Cool Zone, a dedicated kids’ club for children aged five to 12, which provides a range of activities such as Batik painting, leaf rubbing, treasure hunts, and mask making.
- A teens’ club for older children, where they can play sports, video games and socialise.
- Rooms and suites with connecting doors, plus a family wing with accommodation designed specifically for families.
- A dedicated children’s pool with a water slide, open 12 hours a day.
- A 3km private beach, which is perfect for paddling, sunbathing, and playing beach games.
- Babysitting services are available.
5. Le Domaine de Manville, Provence, France
You don’t have to travel to the other side of the world for a luxury holiday with the little ones. Le Domaine de Manville is a 5-star hotel in Provence, France, which has plenty of facilities for children and parents alike.
Family-friendly amenities include:
- A kids’ club for children aged three to 12, with themed activities such as jam-making, pottery, and gardening.
- Mother/daughter and father/son spa treatments, offering unique bonding experiences for families.
- Horseback riding and bike rentals, for fantastic family-focused day trips.
- Weekend visits to Manville’s farm, where children can meet ponies, hens, and goats.
- An on-site cinema with regular film and sports screenings.
Get ready for an unforgettable family holiday with Sunuva
These luxury resorts provide incredible amenities tailored to families with kids, making for an unforgettable holiday. While these amazing services will help you have the holiday of a lifetime, preparation for your trip begins at home!
Refresh your kids’ holiday wardrobe with our gorgeous range of luxury children’s swimwear that will help protect and keep them comfortable in the sun, on the beach, and around the pool.