1. First up, what’s your favourite beach?
Velaa Private Island, Maldives
2. What makes the perfect getaway for your family?
With 5 kids I am lucky that everyone likes to be active so the beach is great for relays, jumping waves and, of course, surfing.
3. Where is the most kid-friendly destination you’ve visited?
A tie between Costa Rica and Australia
4. Which 3 words best describe your holiday style?
Barefoot luxury, chic but no make-up!
5. Any tips for keeping kids happy on the plane?
Tons of healthy food, downloaded movies and homework (keeps them busy if not happy!)
6. What small things would you be lost without on holiday?
Pucci kaftans, Chanel׳s new reversible beach bag and By Terry lip balm
7. What’s on your holiday reading list?
I stockpile my weekly New Yorker magazines and bring them all to the beach!
8. What are your beach bag must-haves?
Clarins Suncream for Face, Eres bikinis and my snorkel mask/fins
9. Bucket list destinations – go!
The One & Only, Reethi Rah Maldives, Avenue Villas in Costa Rica and Villa 20 at Amanzoe, Greece
10. Which holiday sticks in your mind as truly special?
Our surf holiday in Australia over Christmas was so incredible that we have rebooked it with an added villa in Byron Bay.
11. Finally, when you get home, what are the signs you’ve been on a successful trip?
A fabulous tan!