Sunuva Founder: Emily's Beach Picks
Summer is finally here and our thoughts are turning to holidays!
Of course, you can get all the kids swimwear and beachwear from Sunuva, but in case you need any inspiration for what to pack, Sunuva co-founder Emily Cohen has picked out her holiday essentials:
1. Malia Mills Bikini. Simple and chic, perfect for relaxed holiday style.
2. Gold Hoop Earrings. I adore my gold hoop earrings - great for holidays as they go with everything!
3. Sunuva Wooden Bead Necklace. With wooden beads,18 carat gold plated sea charms, disks, cowey shells and neon pink and grey hand woven tassels, this necklace is perfect over a bikini or a sundress.
4. Scotch and Soda Ripped Bleached Beach Shorts. Great for throwing on over a bikini for a cool vintage inspired beach look.
5. Lancaster Sport 50+ Sun Spray. This fab sun-cream is easy-on, fast-dry, water and sweat resistant - perfect for kids who are running around on the beach!
6. Lucas Paw Paw Ointment. Great for having in your beach bag, this multi-purpose lotion treats everything from dry skin and sunburn to insect bites and scalds.
7. K Jacques St. Tropez Leather Sandals. Stylish and practical for wearing on the beach, these classic leather sandals are the ultimate in French Riviera chic.
8. Hipanema Bracelet. Gorgeous boho-luxe bracelets that are the perfect finishing touch to any holiday outfit.
9. Oliver Peoples Sunglasses. No beach bag would be complete without a pair of cool sunglasses, I love these, from Oliver Peoples.