MY LIFE ON THE BEACH: FRAN CUTLER
Owner of Fran Cutler Associates, Fran is responsible for organising parties at which the right names show up and is close pals with the likes of Kate Moss, Cara Delevingne and Rita Ora. Fran shares her idea of a perfect holiday with us.
1. Where is your favourite beach?
Frenchman's Cove, Port Antonio, Jamaica
2. What’s your idea of the perfect holiday?
Children, friends, family definitely. Sun, sea and definitely great food!
3. Where was your first family holiday with your kids?
It was when Mercy was three months old. We went to Corfu, just a fun trip with friends.
4. How do you keep looking chic on holiday?
I think the basic way to keep chic is to always have some gorgeous kaftan’s on hand with a classic sandal and I always take my Goyard or Louis Vuitton beach bag.
5. What are your top tips for surviving on a long haul flight with your kids?
Luckily my daughter has never been a screamer and she’s now 13 so she’s a seasoned traveller! I think to get through a long haul flight its books, iPads, colouring books anything that will keep them occupied. Kindles, whatever you’ve got.
6. What do you always have in your hand luggage?
My jewellery, my perfume, a book, my purse and sunglasses and an amazing moisturiser! I love 111 Skin’s one.
7. What did you read on your last holiday?
8. What are your beach bag must haves?
Sun tan lotion! For my face, I do a 25 SPF RAD by Environ and body I always love to use an oil, either St Barths or Ambre Solaire. A book, a second bikini to change into for lunch, phone, purse and sunglasses!