TRAVEL TO COSTA NAVARINO
WHERE TO STAY?
Stay at Costa Navarino, a luxury resort on the Peloponnese coast of Greece. It’s a stunning, family-friendly destination offering a wide range of seafront accommodation and many of the villas and rooms come with private pools. There is a great selection of water and land based activities available both within the Costa Navarino resort itself and nearby. It also boasts an exclusive Scott Dunn Explorers kids club or Crew programme for those aged 11+.
WHEN IS BEST?
The best period to visit Greece is from mid April to mid June or in autumn between September to mid October, when the days are cooler and the resort less busy, but of course the resort is buzzing in high summer too.
WHAT TO DO?
1. Go hiking as a family in the hills surrounding Navarino.
2. Splash around at the waterpark based at the resort.
3. Enjoy the sunshine at the Voidokilia Beach.
4. Take your children to the bubble show and give them a chance to be inside a real bubble!
5. Get your older children involved with Crew, run by Scott Dunn. They can try their hand at paddle boarding, scuba diving and mountain biking!
6. Experience life underwater with scuba diving or a snorkelling trip.
WHAT TO PACK?
For more information visit scottdunn.com or call 020 8682 5040.