A LITTLE EXTRA CARE FOR YOUR SUNUVA SWIMWEAR
At Sunuva, we source premium swimwear fabrics and pride ourselves on our UPF 50+ rating validated by the British Skin Foundation.
Below are some additional recommendations to help prolong the life of your Sunuva swimwear;
To help care for our garments, please follow the instructions below and on our care labels
- Rinse thoroughly in clean, cold water immediately after use.
- Gentle wash separately in cool water.
- Use mild detergents only. Do not use detergents which contain bleach or bleaching agents.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wring, roll up when wet or leave in contact with light coloured fabrics, as some colours may bleed or transfer.
- Some colours may fade in sunlight and chlorinated water.
- High levels of chlorine, chemicals in hot tubs and also suntan lotions may damage swimwear and can cause colour changes.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces and harsh chemicals
- As with all swimwear fabrics, sand may become trapped in the knit. Sand can be released from the fabric by soaking in cold water for 10 minutes then gently rubbing fabric underwater and allow to dry flat.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may stain or damage swimwear.