We are Sunuva. Our full company name is Goldney LTD, our registered office is 34 New Cavendish Street, Fourth Floor, London W1G 8UB and our company number is 12561337. Our VAT number is 349 6555 55.
If you would like to contact us with a question about how we use your data, the quickest way to do this is to contact us by email at [email protected].
What data do we collect and why?
1. When you create an account or buy from us:
When you create an account with us, we collect your name and email address. When you make a purchase from us, we collect your delivery address and payment details if you already have an account with us.
If you checkout without making an account with us, then we collect your name, email address, delivery address and payment details.
Our lawful basis to handle your data in this way is because it’s necessary for the contract between us.
2. When you send us photos and feedback of our products:
We will use some of these to promote Sunuva online and in print materials. This could be by posting the photos and feedback on our Instagram, or printing them in our brochures. The lawful basis we rely on under data protection law to do this is our legitimate interests to promote Sunuva. You can ask us to stop using your data in this way by contacting us at [email protected].
3. When you receive our newsletter:
We will handle your personal information (your name and email address) to provide you with our news updates, promotions and sales in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, or by emailing [email protected].
4. When you attend one of our events:
When you attend one of our events, we will usually collect your name and email address. We collect this information because it’s in our legitimate interests to know who’s attending our events.
We may take pictures or videos of you at our events. We do this as we have a legitimate interest to promote Sunuva. You can opt out of having your photo taken in this way both when you attend our events and at any time by contacting [email protected].
5. When you use our website:
We collect information about how you use our website by using cookies and pixels. We’ve explained which we use, and what they do, in the table below:
|COOKIE ISSUER||PURPOSE OF COOKIE||INTRUSIVENESS OF COOKIE|
|Google™ Analytics||To enable your visit to our site to be logged anonymously for the purpose of website statistics.||Very Low|
|Sunuva||To enable storing of your visit session data, including storing of basket contents and maintaining your logged in status.||Very Low|
|Recommend.Pro||To enable storing of your visit session data, including storing of purchase history. This allows us to provide suggested products to other customers.||Low|
|To enable our basket abandonment service to email you if your shopping session ends prematurely. This cookie allows our system to identify you to tailor any messages we may send you.||Medium|
|Klaviyo||To enable our basket abandonment service to email you if your shopping session ends prematurely. This cookie allows our system to identify you to tailor any messages we may send you.||Medium|
Who do we share your data with?
1. We upload the email addresses in our database to social media platforms to help us promote our business. Facebook is the platform we use to do this. This means you may see adverts for our business when browsing social media and other websites. We do this because we have a legitimate interest to promote Sunuva, but you can opt-out of this by contacting us at [email protected].
2. If we have taken photographs of you at one of our events or you have sent them to us, we may share these photographs on social media and in our other promotional print materials as we have a legitimate interest to promote Sunuva. You can opt-out of this at any time by contacting us at [email protected], but please keep in mind that it is not always possible to remove your materials that have already been printed, shared or published.
3. If we organise a competition, sometimes we work with other companies who find interested participants for us, and we will share email addresses between us to run the competition and to make sure that nobody who has previously opted out is contacted. How we share your data in these cases depends on who we are working with and the competition we are running. You will always be told about how your data is used before you decide to enter the competition, on the competition sign up page. If you would like more detail on this or would like to object to how your data has been used in connection with a competition, please contact us at [email protected].
4. We also use other companies to help us with data storage, customer service, payment processing, website hosting and development, and security. Each of our subcontractors has signed up to data protection contracts with us, where they can only use the data they have access to in line with our instructions. To keep this notice as short as possible, we haven’t listed all of these companies here. But if you would like more detail, please contact us at [email protected].
Where is my data stored?
We store your data in the UK.
How long do we keep your data for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it. Your data is usually deleted after you last made a purchase from us, unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements.
What are my rights under Data Protection Laws?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find the organisation responsible for data protection where you live by clicking here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
We also carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and because this information is anonymised, we can use it indefinitely without notifying you.
Questions, comments and more details:
We’ve worked hard to create a notice that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at [email protected]. Your feedback and suggestions on this notice are welcome.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with number ZA761247.